Re: [AMBER] error in installing amber tools

From: Nicee <nicee.srivastava.imtech.res.in>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:39:24 +0530 (IST)

> Hello,
>
> I was trying to do serial compilation of amber 10. While compiling amber tools
for it following error appeared.Kindly help.

> ./utilMakeHelp: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open
> make[2]: *** [helptext.c] Error 127
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nicee/amber11/src/leap/src/leap' make[1]:
***
> [install] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nicee/amber11/src/leap'
> make: *** [serial] Error 2
>
> Thanking you.
>
> With due regards,
> Nicee.

Hello,

I have solved the above error. I tried to check the path of limbimf.so file as:

locate libimf.so

then added it to LD_LIBRARY _PATH and then tried again to install amber tools. I
got no error and it was installed successfully. I got this help from amber
archive so thanks for it.I am posting this mail so that if anyone has similar
problem then they can get it solved by above way.

Thanking you.

With due regards,
Nicee.