Re: [AMBER] test.MMPBSA_Nmode

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:58:17 +0100

I must admit that my problem isn't exact reproducing numbers after
test:MMPBSA_Nmode because I have never come to an end of the
calculations, i.e. when I type:

  /usr/local/amber10/exe/mm_pbsa.pl mm_pbsa.in > mm_pbsa.log

in the /usr/local/amber10/src/mm_pbsa/Examples/04_MMPBSA_Nmode folder
I get the following message:

/usr/local/amber10/exe/nmode -O -i nmode_lig.in -o nmode_lig.1.out -c
sanmin_lig.1.restrt -p ../raf_wt.prmtop not running properly

Maybe this is the reason why I get the following message after typing
$make test.MMPBSA_Nmode:

make: *** [test.MMPBSA_Nmode] Error 25

I get exact message ("not running properly") when I try to do
MMPBSA_Nmode calculations with my ligand.

King regards,
Antonija