Re: [AMBER] Enquiry regarding MD run

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:37:51 -0500

Hello,

If you are trying to run either an implicit solvent or vacuum
simulation, you should set ntb=0. I believe it defaults to ntb=1, in
which case I believe sander will search for box information in the
inpcrd file. Also, these restraints are not being placed only on the
heavy atoms, it's being placed on all atoms in residues 473-478 as I
understand it.

Finally, nmropt and ntr are different, so if you don't want to add any
nmr restraints (just the cartesian reference restraints), then set
nmropt=0.

Good luck!
Jason