Re: [AMBER] error with mm-pbsa.py: no output value of VDWAALS from Sander

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:32:52 -0500

Hello,

There are two common causes for this error. The most common is that
the prmtops and trajectory files are incompatible. The script should
save trajectory files for the complex, receptor, and ligand since the
script failed (named _MMPBSA_receptor.mdcrd, _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd,
and _MMPBSA_ligand.mdcrd). You should visualize these trajectory
files along with your prmtop files to make sure that they're
compatible.

Incompatible trajectory/prmtop files can also be caused by incorrectly
setting receptor_mask and ligand_mask, so you should make sure these
are correctly set as well.

Good luck!
Jason