Re: [AMBER] Enquiry regarding MD run

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:40:45 +0530

Mnimization with Cartesian restraints on the heavy atoms of the protein
&cntrl
imin=1, maxcyc=2000,
ntpr=100,
ntr=1,
restraint_wt=0.5,
restraintmask=':473-478'
nmropt=1,
this time kept my md1.in file as above mentioned error msg is
 *getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info not found in inpcrd
Largest sphere to fit in unit cell has radius = NaN...
*revert plz