Re: [AMBER] loading a mol2 file in xleap

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:44:50 +0100

Dear Jose Luis,

> Thanks for the help, but I check my file with the model that you send
> me and I think that the structure is the same. In this mail I attached
> my mol2 file if you want compare.

No, you do not have the .<TRIPOS>SUBSTRUCTURE Section as in
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/W-1/tripos1.mol2

Moreover, what are these "Du" atom name ?
Are you sure Antechamber recognizes these "Du" atom name ? I do not think so.

Finally, this structure is quite big & repetitive fragments could be
designed. My feeling is that you should split this molecule into more
elementary units/residues.

regards, Francois