Re: [AMBER] loading a mol2 file in xleap

From: <vallespardojl.chem.leidenuniv.nl>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:40:13 +0100

Dear Francois,

Thanks for the help, but I check my file with the model that you send
me and I think that the structure is the same. In this mail I attached
my mol2 file if you want compare.

For more information, when I use the command for load the mol2 file I
obtain a successfully message (I think):

> M001=loadmol2 alexa.mol2

regards,

Jose Luis