[AMBER] Constant pH simulation

From: Rukman Hertadi <rukman.chem.itb.ac.id>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:56:59 +0100

Dear all

I am currently using amber 9 and intend to use it to performe constant pH
simulaiton. I have followed the manual in preparing coordinate and topology
files as follows:
source leaprc.ff99
loadAmberParams frcmod.mod_phipsi.1

However at this step, the error message came out, which is: "Could not open
file frcmod.mod_phipsi.1: not found". I have tried to search this in
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm but this file was not there. I have also search in
other places but also could not be found. If any body have had the same
experience and can solve it please share.

Rukman