Re: [AMBER] input coordinates for vdW transition step in Amber 10 TI

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:02:51 +0100

I think you need to run your vdW-only alchemical mutation step
independently of the charge-removal step. Not sure what you mean by
"last" quadrature point, as these can be independent of each other as
well (and, indeed, are in Thomas' tutorial). Minimize, heat, and
equilibrate with v0=TYR and v1=PHE. Then you will end up with
coordinates for PHE to use in your production run.

--Tom