Re: [AMBER] problem with cutoff

From: Yunjie Zhao <yjzhao.wh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:58:00 +0100

Hi Ross,

  Thanks for your reply. I am trying to do molecular simulations
with different cut-offs of EEL / VDW in implicit solvent model. Maybe the
cutoff should be much larger. It seems that the sander can not do this.
  I have tried to install PMEMD. But there is a problem. Can you tell me
what the problem is?

  The input and output are as follows:
$./configure linux_em64t ifort lam
Intel ifort compiler found; version information:
Version 10.1
Use Intel MKL? (better performance) (answer yes or no):
no
File config_data/fft.pubfft being used...
File config_data/linux_em64t.ifort being used...
File config_data/interconnect.lam being used...
configure assumes lam files are in /opt/lammpi.
PMEMD Configurate successfully completed.

$ make install
cd src && make install
make[1]: Entering directory `/export/home/zyj/amber9/src/pmemd/src'
ifort -o pmemd gbl_constants.o gbl_datatypes.o state_info.o file_io_dat.o
parallel_dat.o mdin_ctrl_dat.o mdin_ewald_dat.o prmtop_dat.o inpcrd_dat.o
dynamics_dat.o img.o parallel.o pme_direct.o pme_recip.o pme_fft.o fft1d.o
bspline.o pme_force.o pbc.o nb_pairlist.o cit.o dynamics.o bonds.o angles.o
dihedrals.o runmd.o loadbal.o shake.o runmin.o constraints.o axis_optimize.o
gb_ene.o veclib.o gb_force.o timers.o pmemd_lib.o runfiles.o file_io.o
bintraj.o pmemd_clib.o pmemd.o random.o degcnt.o erfcfun.o nmr_calls.o
nmr_lib.o get_cmdline.o master_setup.o alltasks_setup.o pme_setup.o
ene_frc_splines.o nextprmtop_section.o -L/opt/lammpi/lib -llamf77mpi
-lmpi -llam -ldl -lpthread -limf -lsvml
-Wl,-rpath=/opt/lam/gnu/lib:/opt/pgi/linux86-64/7.0-7/libso:/opt/lammpi/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.1.012/lib
/opt/lammpi/lib/liblam.so: undefined reference to `openpty'
make[1]: *** [pmemd] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/zyj/amber9/src/pmemd/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

 Thanks!