RE: [AMBER] Error message for tutorial 1 (run in parallel)

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:31:05 +0100

Dear Prof. Case,

Thank you. I solved this problem, as polyAT_wat_min2.rst was missing in the old directory. I redo the calculations again. This time the jobs start without problem. However, the works seems to stop at the location:

   3. ATOMIC COORDINATES AND VELOCITIES

 begin time read from input coords = 0.000 ps

 Number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 2968

I tried to do the calculations with single node, the jobs finished without an error. How can I double check if the jobs are visible to all the nodes?

Best regards & thanks,