RE: AMBER: solvent box again

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:57:01 -0800

Hi Iccy,

Have you worked through some of the tutorials on
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/ ? If not you probably should, particularly
Tutorial B1 which will answer a number of your questions, in particular
things like the solvent box looking like it defuses into space (needs
reimaging) and how to solvate things plus how to equilibrate the density of
the system with NPT (very important when running explicit solvent sims from
systems built in leap.)

Good luck,

Ross