Re: AMBER: problem with toturial A3 (MM-PBSA)

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:57:42 -0500

I tried this tutorial and it works fine for me with AmberTools 1.2
please let us know exactly what tleap you are using, and perhaps send the
entire leap.log.
have all of the test cases passed? did you make any changes to the
ras-raf.pdb file? do you still have the TER line between residues 166 and
167?