RE: AMBER: reg.dnasaveparm&tcrd

From: balaji nagarajan <balaji_sethu.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 22:26:44 +0530

thank u !
i will do it as you said

From: ross.rosswalker.co.uk
To: amber.scripps.edu
Subject: RE: AMBER: reg.dnasaveparm&tcrd
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:44:57 -0800

Hi Balaji,

>From what you post I see no errors, just warnings. You should be
safe to ignore these. It is basically saying that your waters are missing head
and tail atoms, which is correct since they don't form part of the protein
chain. Check that you have a prmtop and inpcrd file. You should visualize this
in something like VMD to make sure it looks okay, the bonding looks good etc.

All the best

Ross