RE: AMBER: reg.dnasaveparm&tcrd

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:44:57 -0800

Hi Balaji,

>From what you post I see no errors, just warnings. You should be safe to
ignore these. It is basically saying that your waters are missing head and
tail atoms, which is correct since they don't form part of the protein
chain. Check that you have a prmtop and inpcrd file. You should visualize
this in something like VMD to make sure it looks okay, the bonding looks
good etc.

All the best

Ross