Re: AMBER: LEaP problem with LEU first residue?

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:18:58 -0400

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> What I am asking here is if hydrogens have been added correctly to LEU
> as first residue, focusing the attention to hydrogen names for atoms
> 2-4. From Amber, I would have expected
>
> 2 H1
> 3 H2
> 4 H3

The atom names all look correct to me. The PDB standard has recently changed
about how such atom names are encoded in a PDB file. Amber programs *should*
recognize either the new or the old convention. If you need to use these PDB
files with other programs, you may need to do some hand-editing.

...dac