RE: AMBER: installation amber on suse11.0

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:39:31 -0700

Hi Selami,

elsize.cc is a standalone program and so problems with its compilation will
not affect any other calculations such as MD with sander or pmemd, analysis
with ptraj etc.

Also note that this is why we have the test cases in order to check that the
installation is giving the correct answers. Make sure you run these for
ambertools and for sander in both serial and parallel. If all pass or just
have minor differences then everything is good.

Good luck,

Ross