Re: AMBER: installation amber on suse11.0

From: Maicon Sartin <mapsartin.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:52:01 -0400

hi,

i see a reference of gcc that talk about this. The new version of gcc
compiler don't accepted withou extension some libraries and others it has
that add "c" and leave without extension, for example <cstdio>, for more
information sees in http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/porting_to.html

--
Maicon A. Sartin
mapsartin.gmail.com