Re: AMBER: frcmod:attn needs revision

From: Junmei Wang <junmwang.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:45:11 -0500

Hi, for this particular molecule, the current rules cannot
generate/calculate bond angle parameter for hs-sh-c1. I have performed ab
initio calculations using a model molecule C#C-SH at MP2/6-311+G* level.
Here is the parameter based on the QM calculations

ANGLE H- S- C 29.898 95.989

The bond angle was from the optimized structure and force constant was
calculated using the parmcal program (H-S: 1.3556, C-S: 1.6968 and H-S-C:
95.9893).

All the best

Junmei