Re: AMBER: Querry

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:03:49 -0400

The GLYCAM06 force field contains parameters for O-linking sugars to
threonine. Section 3.5.3 of the AmberTools manual contains
information regarding use of the parameters in this situation. Write
back if you have additional problems or if the instructions there do
not address your situation.

Also, the "bridging hydrogen" issue might indicate use of the wrong
residues or residue names. If you think this might be a problem, I
suggest looking over all of section 3.5 in the manual. It contains a
fairly detailed description of the procedures for naming and building
oligosaccharides. Again, write back if you continue to have
difficulty.

:-) Lachele

--
:-) Lachele