Re: AMBER: how to generate psf file using the AMBER topology file

From: tinni sona <tinni.217.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:38:48 +0530

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply. I have an another question that if NAMD
is able to read the directly prepared amber topology and inpcrd files
generated from AMBER9? Here in NAMD manual it is given "NAMD can read PARM
files in either the format used in AMBER 6 or the new format defined in
AMBER 7."

regards,
Madhurima