AMBER: AmberTools-1.1 port for FreeBSD

From: M. L. Dodson <activesitedynamics.comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:59:05 -0500

Hello all,

I have developed a FreeBSD "port" for AmberTools-1.1 (but with a large
difference from FreeBSD policy-compliant ports). Due to the pending
release of AmberTools-1.2, I will not be making this available to the
public, but if you really, really need it, let me know via email. The
port almost completely automates the AT installation on FBSD-6, and -7
(at least it does for me).

Bud Dodson
--
M. L. Dodson
Business Email: activesitedynamics-at-comcast-dot-net