Re: AMBER: Inconsistent types (INTEGER(4)/REAL(8)) - Is it serious ?

From: Arturas Ziemys <arturas.ziemys.uth.tmc.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:48:47 -0500

I have compiled OMPI with g95. Later, sander.MPI was compiled with
mpif90 (OPMI/g95...). I met few warnings like I described before, but
sander (g95, gcc 3.2) and sander.MPI (mpif90/95, gcc 3.2) were running
(but very slow - different topic). However, compiling PMEMD I get
significant amount (if it helps I can post those). So, having in mind
that previous compilation of sander.MPI runs, but slow I thought MAYBE
it is important. As far i have very limited understanding of Fortran/MPI
programing, so sorry guys for sometime stupid questions.

One more thing. In general the cluster I use is little maintained, so
all installations I do locally. Admin of our cluster installed gcc 4.4.x
(c,c++). I suspect also that I need to recompile OMPI ??? Because right
now I'm not sure what headers and libraries will be used during compilation.

Arturas

--
Arturas Ziemys, PhD
  School of Health Information Sciences