Re: AMBER: "radius = 0.000"

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:24:10 -0400

One simple thing to check - is your compiler indeed converting the integer
input value for "cut" to float correctly (should be apparent from the
listing of used values in the mdout file). I actually don't know what the
spec says should happen in a namelist on this, but the intel compiler will
do the correct conversion for you; most folks I believe would bother to
specify 12.0 in the mdin for cut. This may not be it at all; other worries
would be if the input prmtop/inpcrd from leap are actually what you think
they are (for a solvated system).
Regards - Bob Duke