AMBER: "radius = 0.000"

From: Arturas Ziemys <arturas.ziemys.uth.tmc.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:08:45 -0500

Hi,

I have minimized my pretty simple protein+water system. Supplied
minimized structure (from restart output) to equilibration. My job was
hanging forever. Using '-o stdout' I saw that my job stalled at after
that line is printed: "sphere to fit in unit cell has radius = 0.000".

I have tried to find some answer on internet but without success - just
one similar question. My feeling says that job does not know my systems
dimensions ? What is the remedy ?

job setup:
 &cntrl
  imin = 0,