Re: AMBER: concerning force fields

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:16:48 -0400

have you checked the tutorials? There is a nice one there on force field
development for non-standard residues. I think your question is a bit too
open to get much help by email- are you interested in small molecule
force fields, unusual amino acids, sugars, etc? How you proceed can
depend on what type of molecules you want to simulate.