AMBER: 2D RMS plot

From: Steve Spronk <spronk.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:18:32 -0400

I would like to create a 2D RMS plot for my MD trajectory, but I'm having
trouble figuring out how to do so. According to the rdparm documentation, I
should use this program to create one. But I keep getting a strange error.
This occurs whether I use the latest version of AmberTools or our older
version of amber (amber 8).

Here are my commands:

$ rdparm 1w50.nowat.prmtop

RDPARM MENU: rms 1w50.nowat.1-11-50.mdcrd

WARNING in dispatchToken: Token string "rms" not found in tokenlist

WARNING in dispatchToken: Token string "1w50.nowat.1-11-50.mdcrd" not found
in tokenlist

RDPARM MENU: rms

WARNING in dispatchToken: Token string "rms" not found in tokenlist

RDPARM MENU: quit

EXITING program...

For what it's worth, other commands seem to run fine, and I have used the
prmtop file numerous times. I looked in the source code for rdparm, and
indeed, rms is not among the tokens in rdparmTokenlist, although the help
still discusses it and even has a "help rms" entry for it. Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve