Re: AMBER: PTRAJ - Segmentation Fault

From: <dpandit.brandeis.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:48:54 -0400

Hi Jianyin,
Thank you for your suggestion but even after making the change I still
got the segmentation fault. Based on AMBER archive messages I also
removed radial calculation but still the same problem. Here is the
edited file.

THX
Deepa

trajin eq_pro_hGH.mdcrd
rms first out eq_pro_hGH_rms_bef.out .CA,C,N
center : 1-190
image origin center familiar
trajout eq_pro_hGH_reimage.mdcrd
rms first out eq_pro_hGH_rms.out .CA,C,N
strip :WAT
strip :Na+
average avg.pdb pdb
atomicfluct out out bfactor_eq_pro_bfactor.dat byatom bfactor
trajout eq_pro_hGH_reima_strip.mdcrd nobox