RE: AMBER: Problem While Installing Amber

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:30:26 -0700

Hi Ranga,

Are you sure g95 is installed correctly? Try

which g95

and also what does

g95 -v

report?

Right now your g95 is not recognizing the -O0 option which makes me think that the command g95 does not point to the fortran compiler g95 but instead perhaps someone has created an alias to it. Either that or you have a very old version of g95 installed.

All the best

Ross