Re: AMBER: ptraj imaging issue

From: Jianyin Shao <jyshao2004.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:23:52 -0600

Dear Vlad,

The checking for 4 characters in the mask.c is a relic of Viktor Hornak's
code. As his comment in the code, the checking may not be necessary and, in
this case, causes some confusion. Thanks for pointing this out. The reason
why ":*" works is the parser adds "[" and "]" around the separated masks.
Anything like :1 and .C will be tokenized as [:1] and [.C], and no warnings
will be issued.

Best,

Jianyin