Re: AMBER: ptraj imaging issue

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 16:30:42 +0200

Dear Jianyin,

Ok, the warning "empty token" comes from line 402 in mask.c and it
disappears if the mask string is ':*' instead of '*'. It seems that the
parser likes at least 4 characters in the mask string (although the
3-char string was correctly processed as well) . But (as I expected) the
warning has nothing to do with the imaging problem.

The problem also persists in the ptraj from AMBER 10.

For now, I just wanted to make this clear

vlad