RE: AMBER: Hybrid REMD amber10

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:51:13 -0700

Hi Geoff,

Adrian or Carlos may be able to comment more definitively on this but I
think this essentially means that the GB radii are required – obviously to
do the hybrid part of the REMD – even though this is a solvated prmtop file.
This should always be true since I believe leap always writes the radii to
the prmtop file even if you solvated it. (%FLAG RADII)

The key point though I think is that you need to consider what GB model you
will use as part of the REMD when creating the prmtop file. I.e. if you plan
to use GB=1 or 7 then you are fine with the defaults but if you want to use
GB=2 or 5 then you need to execute ‘set default PBradii mbondi2’ in leap
before saving the prmtop file.

All the best

Ross