RE: Fw: RE: AMBER: MKL libraries/Amber10

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:41:59 -0700

Hi Francesco,

You only need to apply the bugfixes once to the source tree. So I assume if
you are using the same amber installation (directory structure) to compile
both serial and parallel then you are fine. However, I'd still like to try
and track down what is wrong with the QM/MM in parallel. Can you try running
the test case again and see if it crashes at the same point.

If it does can you then please send me the output file
$AMBERHOME/test/qmmm2/mdout.1NLN_dspev

Thanks,
Ross