Re: Fw: RE: AMBER: MKL libraries/Amber10

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

I applied bugfix 1-3 (April 2008) before compiling serial, and all tests PASSED, including those for the QMMM part.

Then, I compiled parallel by just commanding
make parallel
.?configure ...
make parallel

I had not imagined that parallel compilation should have been preceded by the application of bugfix, as implied in your mail. Perhaps that need could be specified in the manual online.

I can't try immediately as the machine is busy with a docking procedure.

Thanks
francesco pietra