RE: AMBER: XMGRACE on Linux 64 Bit

From: <dpandit.brandeis.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:40:19 -0500

Sorry for using confusing terms and terminology. I am used to use
Unix/Linux workstation but I do not have much experience with Linux
installation.

Below are the details

cat /etc/redhat-release

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client release 5.1 (Tikanga)

uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.18-53.1.14.el5 #1 SMP Tue Feb 19
07:18:46 EST 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

It seems to me installation of XMGRACE itself did not work. I tried to
use xmgrace-5.1.18-4.x86_64.rpm and I received message that I do not
have libt1.so.1 64 package. I attempted to look up on the web but I
did not find the package.

Thank you.
Deepa