Re: AMBER: Blue Gene, compile Amber9?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:42:11 -0400

Hi Mike -
I don't have access to a current BG/L machine; the instructions for config were done for a machine maintained by ibm about a year ago (by me). This looks like it is due to a change in function layout in the default system libraries; something is being sucked in by the system that references something else in the system that is not being sucked in. So you have to either go to doc or the system people to see how you are supposed to reference system libraries for this particular installation/system release. This is always the fun stuff - has nothing to do with the applications software, but with the system. Good luck; maybe Ross can help you some since he does have access to a BG/L machine (note that although you found a link to this stuff at SDSC, it is actually my stuff from dev/test that I did at the ibm BG/L center in Rochester. Carlos Sosa may also know the answer to this one since he supports these machines at ibm (cpsosa.msi.umn.edu).
Regards - Bob Duke