RE: AMBER: Blue Gene, compile Amber9?

From: Mike Hanby <mhanby.uab.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:13:11 -0500

I'm attempting to use the PMEMD config.h from the scripps web site:

http://amber.scripps.edu/config.bgl.html

The compilation starts complaining on line 213 of the attached output
about "undefined refrence to `__ctype_b'

1501-510 Compilation successful for file erfcfun.f90.

blrts_xlf90 -o pmemd gbl_constants.o gbl_datatypes.o state_info.o
file_io_dat.o parallel_dat.o mdin_ctrl_dat.o mdin_ewald_dat.o
prmtop_dat.o inpcrd_dat.o dynamics_dat.o img.o parallel.o pme_direct.o
pme_recip.o pme_fft.o fft1d.o bspline.o pme_force.o pbc.o nb_pairlist.o
cit.o dynamics.o bonds.o angles.o dihedrals.o runmd.o loadbal.o shake.o
runmin.o constraints.o axis_optimize.o gb_ene.o veclib.o gb_force.o
timers.o pmemd_lib.o runfiles.o file_io.o bintraj.o pmemd_clib.o pmemd.o
random.o degcnt.o erfcfun.o nmr_calls.o nmr_lib.o get_cmdline.o
master_setup.o alltasks_setup.o pme_setup.o ene_frc_splines.o
nextprmtop_section.o -L/bgl/BlueLight/ppcfloor/bglsys/lib -lmpich.rts
-lmsglayer.rts -lrts.rts -ldevices.rts -lm

/opt/ibmcmp/xlf/bg/10.1/blrts_lib/libxlf90.a(beginio.o): In function
`_xlfBeginIO':

/build/neptune/101/xlf.101.bgl-prod-opt-bgl/xlf/rte2/src/io/shr/beginio.
c:(.text+0x23e): undefined reference to `__ctype_b'

/build/neptune/101/xlf.101.bgl-prod-opt-bgl/xlf/rte2/src/io/shr/beginio.
c:(.text+0x103a): undefined reference to `__ctype_b'

I've attached the "make install 2>&1 |tee pmemd-make.log" output and my
config.h file

Does anyone have any suggestions?