Re: AMBER: SHAKE - ntc = 3

From: Jennie Thomas <jenniet.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:38:24 -0800

Thank you for this helpful comment. You are correct, I do not actually
have O-O bonds defined for each of the nitrate ions. Using rdparm, only
the three bonds for water and the N-O bonds are listed.

Looking back at my frcmod file, I can't understand why the O-O bonds are
not being defined. Any advice on how to force leap to recognize these
bonds?

With thanks,
Jennie Thomas