RE: AMBER: SHAKE - ntc = 3

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:51:01 -0800

Dear Jennie,

The bonds are not defined by the frcmod file, this simply defines the
parameters for a given bond type. The bonds themselves are defined in Leap
from the templates (.lib files) or from what you manually specify. In order
to have the bonds you need added you will either have to create you own unit
that has the bonds you want or manually bond them yourself by either drawing
them in in the xleap edit window or using the bond command.

Then when you save the prmtop file it will have the bonds in it.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |