Re: AMBER: antechamber bcctype.c typo

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:42:11 -0700

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004, Chris Moth wrote:

> I just saw this in bcctype.c (antechamber - AMBER 7) and the second
> botflag[i] assignment looks like a typo to be removed, albeit likely harmless
> if the comments are correct:

Thanks for the report. As far as we know, this is harmless, and bcctype.c
has been completely rewritten for Amber 8 (the file doesn't exist any
longer). So we probably won't be issuing a patch unless this seems
to cause real problems.

Thanks again....dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu