AMBER: WHICH LINUX

From: Raj Badhan <r.k.badhan.stud.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:50:52 +0100

Hi.
I'm new to Amber, and would like some advice on which linux
installation is easiest to instal Amber upon.
I am a linux novice, and understand the basics of installation, don't
need to run MD sims, but am having some issues compiling "leap".
Has anyone been able to install Amber 7 on a linux system without
having to alter the makefiles?
Could anyone offer any advice or assistance?
I know I have not been very concise here, but if required, I shall
post details of the errors.
Many thanks