Re: AMBER: xLEAP Problem

From: Kazuo Koyano <koyano.fsis.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:18:49 +0900

Dear Stephen;

  A gui of AMBER, xLEAP is somwhat different from those of commercial one,
insightII for example.
Example screens are in http://amber.scripps.edu/leap/leap_pix.html. Also the
usage of 'Universe Editor' and 'Unit Editor' would be read in the manual 3.4
Using LEaP p.31.
Best Regards.
Kazuo Koyano

Center for Collaborative Research, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8904, JAPAN
Tel; 03-5452-6587 Fax; 03-5452-6545
E-mail koyano.fsis.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp