Re: mpirun problem: no rsh

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:56:48 -0400

can you just type in "rsh feynman10.pharm.net"?
meaning can you get there without trouble outside
of amber? can you ping the machine, or do a traceroute?
Carlos
Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu