mpirun problem: no rsh

From: Peter Anderson <toutvabien78.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber Users,

I'm having a problem with doing parallel runs for
sander. Last week I was able to do them without any
problems at all by entering the following command and

% mpirun -np 4 /apps/amber/amber7/exe/sander -O -i

I have a proper .rhosts file. Now, however, when I
try to do the same thing, I get a message stating

  feynman10.pharm.net: No route to host

['feynman' is the name of our Linux cluster.]

When I enter the ps -u command, I notice that there
are no rsh jobs running now, but last week, when
everything was working fine, the rsh jobs were
running.

I assume that no rsh means that the processors can't
communicate with one another properly. Does anyone
know how I can make the rsh work again?

Thank you very much,
Peter Anderson