Re: Problem with LES topology file

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.csb.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:42:07 -0400

what version of amber are you using?
that analysis program doesn't read the new prmtop
format files from amber7. we'll have to update
it, in the meantime you can use the new2oldprm
utility in amber to write an old format prmtop.
the analysis program will read that.
carlos

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu