Problem with LES topology file

From: Courtney Stanton <cstanton78.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:28:10 -0700

Hello all,

I am trying to use the undocumented analysis program from the MOIL-View page
to average the copies from a LES simulation into a single-copy file.
However,
whenever I read the topology file created by addles, I get the following
error:

AMBER 4.1 style LES not detected
Error reading initial variable list in parm file.
Problem reading parameter file

I ran the LES simulation for 1ns with no apparent problem. Here is my addles
input file when I created the LES topology file:

file rprm name=(file.top) read
file rcvb name=(file.rst) read
file wprm name=(file_les.top) wovr
file wcrd name=(file_les.crd) wovr
action
~
omas
~
spac numc=5 pick #mon 206 211 done
*EOD

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!
Courtney