which AMBER program to use to get the e-density output?

From: salinthip thipayang <salinthip.thipayang.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:24:40 +0100

Dear All,

I just wonder if anyone could recommend me how to get the e-density map
or e-density data for the interested residues in a region in a protein
structure? What program in AMBER, if I can use, to get the e-density or
the electrostatic potential information out from the structure?

Also what viewing programs could be used to plot out the e-density or
the electrostatic potential contour in a protein? I know that XtalView
could do the job as it's widely used among the Xray crystallographers.
Any other recommendations of any other programs that may be best used
with the output data from AMBER?

Any recommendations or suggestions will be very graceful.

Thank you.

Salinthip Thipayang

****

  Salinthip Thipayang MSci
  PhD Research Student
  Biophysical and Biological Chemistry Group
  Chemistry Department
  Imperial College London
  South Kensington Campus
  Exhibition Road
  London SW7 2AZ
  Tel: +44(0)207 5945851
  Mobile: +44(0)7786984923
  Email: salinthip.thipayang.imperial.ac.uk

****