Problems with AMBER7 and Multiple Processors on SGI servers

From: Vincent BOSQUIER <vbosquier_at_nimes.syntem.com>
Date: Fri 26 Apr 2002 10:39:35 +0200

Hi,

I have installed AMBER7 on a 4-processored SGI Origin200 server and I have a big problem : the program only runs on 1 processor. The MACHINE file that I linked to compile the software is src/Machines/Machine.sgi. As I understood the manual, it was the right MACHINE file for my system.

Can you tell me which files and environnment variables I should verify to make it run normally on all the processors that are available on my server?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vincent.

Vincent Bosquier
IT Engineer