Re: Gaussian to Amber

From: Filip Ryjacek <filip.ryjacek_at_jh-inst.cas.cz>
Date: Thu 22 Nov 2001 11:03:06 +0100

Hi,
in 'readit.f',line 45 change format from:
read (5,'(2i)')i,j
read (5,*)i,j

and recompile 'readit.f'. It works well on SuSE-linux (g77 2.95.2).

Filip

Mgr. Filip Ryjacek
filip.ryjacek_at_jh-inst.cas.cz

Center for Complex Molecular systems and Biomolecules
J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
Dolejskova 3
Prague 8, 182 23