RE: Problem, setting up AMBERHOME!

From: Thomas A. Spraggins <tas_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Tue 24 Apr 2001 08:23:48 -0400

Add the setenv and set path to your .login file. This gets invoked each
time you log in. (There's some variation in preferred techniques from site
to site. For example, we tend to put such things in .variables.csh, since
our standard X windows startup file and default login file both invoke this
and it simplifies maintenance. But the above should work.)

Hope this helps.

Tom Spraggins
tas_at_virginia.edu